Amazon Prime Reading

V

visitor

I've never started a thread before so please bear with me. I was browsing Amazon yesterday and came across this https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/bookshelf/prime.

if you have an Amazon Prime account you can 'borrow' up to 10 books. I borrowed 'Cows' by Dawn O'Porter and a couple of crime novels, I put them on my Kindle app on my tablet. The range isn't extensive but is free.

V

visitor

Thanks, I had a quick look - Mark Edwards is usually good I noticed one of his there

I didn’t realise there was a whole section, I will take a proper look

V

visitor

It’s ok - I find quite a lot in there to read.

Well when I get off the iPad and off this site ?

V

visitor

I found this list yesterday. I still have physical books to read so will probably have one on the go on the Kindle app (for when I'm in/ travelling into the office) and a physical book for when I'm working from home (currently one week in the office, one week wfh). I was chuffed to find Cows as it was on my to read list, that I can borrow it for free is a bonus. I'm an avid reader of crime fiction, there are books by lots of recognised crime fiction authors and others that I don't recognise but will give them a go as they are free. I only started reading the DCI Alan Banks series by Peter Robinson because I bought one of the first ones in a charity shop when I ran out of books on holiday and really liked it. :)