BLM Protests - London

OP
OP
H

Hotsoapywater

Whichever country you are resident in is the tax jurisdiction you fall under. I think!
It is. Because the UK has what is known as double taxation remedy relief. This prevents people from paying tax in more than one country. I earn from my home country through our family business, but I pay tax only to the UK.

Reactions: Fin
OP
OP
H

Hotsoapywater

Re the special facilities: I've heard it all now... it's potty, just potty 🙁
Keeping the subject matter relevant. Now that Mr Floyd's murder (and it was murder) has gone quiet, BLMUK have to find new ways to keep public interest in their quest to upend capitalism, but still accept donations. There is about six funds now.

Keeping the subject matter relevant. Now that Mr Floyd's murder (and it was murder) has gone quiet, BLMUK have to find new ways to keep public interest in their quest to upend capitalism, but still accept donations. There is about six funds now.
The latest srgument for nor revealing the leaders is this.

20200629_002149.jpg

dingdong

The latest srgument for nor revealing the leaders is this.

View attachment 2392
Oooh we are included now. Let me get my wallet yay!

SuzieDoYouCopy?

Some eco warrior on twitter also said BAME need special facilities in nature sites.
I don't think my ass needs a special toilet or anything like that, just sayin.
Umm, I’m all for anything that will reduce the impact of racism that BAME experience but this makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Echoes of apartheid is what it’s bringing up for me; pretty sure that is not a model to follow.

dingdong

Umm, I’m all for anything that will reduce the impact of racism that BAME experience but this makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Echoes of apartheid is what it’s bringing up for me; pretty sure that is not a model to follow.
Guy saying this is white. The majority of us were living alone fine without friction and now I'm made to feel like I've been treated badly when I haven't by some loser do-gooders.

Captain Worfs

All this ridiculous race-baiting is leaking from the US. It started a few years ago when entertainment media started fighting for survival (clicks) and allowed blogs and opinion pieces to dominate.

I’ve read about the outdoors being too white and hostile to BAME a long time ago.

My personal favourite was that promoting healthy foods is white supremacy, and a literal violence against black people and their preference for Southern soul-food.

Boudicea1

The 'nature is too white' is more to do with certain minorities, muslems for example, wanting their own places to eat halal food and separate toilet facilities from the heathens.

BLMUK have now also said that they are 'pro Palestine', thereby anti Jew.

But the tide is turning, slowly but surely. The normal person on the street, the backbone of this majority white country, is getting really pissed of off with the minority demands.

Race relations have been put back YEARS - people that have lived side by side, worked side by side, are now looking at the neighbours and work mates in a different way. And not for the better.

Such a shame.

1593437591263.png

Last edited:

IdleWorm

I suspect a fair amount of it is apocryphal- it starts as someone saying “next they’ll stop us from saying master bedroom” and five people later somebody heard that that’s what has happened. Like the stories about baa baa black sheep being banned, and city councils outlawing the use of “Christmas”- both of which have been debunked about a million times, but they’re still doing the rounds.

Maloryknox

BLMUK have now also said that they are 'pro Palestine', thereby anti Jew.

Being pro Palestine doesn't make you anti Jew.
I've got nothing against Jewish people but I don't agree with what has been going on in Palestine. I don't agree with wars or forcebly removing people from their homes.