Facial roller massager

DouceFrance

I’m looking to get a stoner one as per meandering thread, but have also seen one called a facialift, which is more expensive...
Was wondering if anyone had one and could tell me if they find that they work, worth it, etc...
Thanks in advance!

Cathulhu

I have a pink jade one. Got it for Christmas and it really sorted my sinuses out. I've actually got no idea where it is now.

OP
OP
DouceFrance

DouceFrance

Are they any good? Have you noticed any difference in the time of your skin (not colour, elasticity)?

Cinders

I have a pink jade one. Got it for Christmas and it really sorted my sinuses out. I've actually got no idea where it is now.
Long term sinus problem here. How did it sort out your sinuses, is pink jade the key or any roller. I bought a green jade one years ago, never use it, but will if it helps. Any particular routine?

Cathulhu

I found a sinus massage video on youtube and used the cold from fridge roller to roll along those points. I cleared the eye puffiness and inadvertently gave myself a sinus drain.
It was bloody awesome!
It came with a heart shaped stone too which you massage across your face.

20200615_074536_copy_980x1239.jpg

OP
OP
DouceFrance

DouceFrance

I might have to get one of these, however the only thing that would improve my face right now is a surgeon's scalpel 😂
I’m with you on that one, I’m thinking it might motivate me to actually put night cream on too ( I have tons that need using) unfortunately I think things are now too late for the Grand Canyon that resides between my eyebrow. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Fin

LadyMuck

I’ve just ordered one of those rose quartz sets. I’m about 4 months overdue for my Botox and am not enjoying going au naturel!