Harry and Meghan - part 2

Macavity

"Through new context, new meanings, new relationships, we are giving birth to a new humanity"

Pretty sure that is a plagiarism of Neil from The Young Ones (He definitely said "New newness". Maybe that's next? ).

" [...] we are giving birth to a new humanity" - No overconfidence there, then :rolleyes:
I think they think they’re Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. Procreating the new human race.

JillyHilly

Don’t know about serpents, but they’re definitely a couple of snake-oil salesmen. Or at least Meghan definitely is - a true hustler. “Giving birth to a new humanity” my arse. How can they come up with this stuff in the privacy of their own heads, let alone put it out for the world to see without burning up with shame?! Has Harry lost all his natural British reticence and sense of humour?

As for the ponytail - please let it be true, and let there be photographic evidence.

Bellarosa

Don’t know about serpents, but they’re definitely a couple of snake-oil salesmen. Or at least Meghan definitely is - a true hustler. “Giving birth to a new humanity” my arse. How can they come up with this stuff in the privacy of their own heads, let alone put it out for the world to see without burning up with shame?! Has Harry lost all his natural British reticence and sense of humour?

As for the ponytail - please let it be true, and let there be photographic evidence.
I saw a photo but it looked like it was photoshopped. Il see if I can find it again.
sh I just looked and it’s a” here’s what it might look like” in the Sun report