Harry and Meghan - part 2

BlueCat

I was just reading about some unfortunate bloke in the US who blew himself up whilst making a gender reveal device. I wonder if HaM will have a gender reveal party 🤔😂. Also, if it’s a girl, will it have Harrisdottir as a middle name, like Archie had Harrison 😂😂
I predict Diana Meggirl as the name for their daughter.

I see that in that Spotify plug they are listed as “Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex”.

The addition of Prince is new isn’t it? They’ve just been the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and on the statement about the patronage’s they were Meghan and Harry, no prince.

clearly trying to retain all the links they can to royalty.
Seems odd to be going out of their way to ensure they are ranked, not linked...

Seenitnowsorted

Oprah and people are going to be scurrying about shitting themselves now because Prince Philip is in hospital. Won't look good on Oprah if she releases an interview with H&M semi bagging the Royals right at the point the Queen loses her husband will it?
Oprah certainly won't want to be known forever as 'That interviewer' who did a hatchet job on the Royal Family just at the point the reigning female monarch was bereaved.
It's all such a shit show now.
Harry and Meghan need to wind their necks in and fuck off for a bit.
EVERYONE has had enough of the pair of them, given what is going on in the world right now, a pair of sanctimonious wealthy by marriage and birth, no duty pocket filling no accounts, have no need and no meaningful audience for a voice now.

Oprah and her people right now must have gone from jubilant crowing to absolute horror and damage control. What is to be done? The interview is already filmed and publicly scheduled and Philip is in hospital. Part of me actually hopes this is Philip's final and most brilliant strategic act as an old fart.

Sadly I think it is not.
God bless the Queen. What a shit of a year she has had.

Ranting now - so please excuse me!

This 100% - I fail to see how unless the interview is a ‘we got this all wrong and we are sorry for any hurt’, that any of them including Oprah can look good. I bet we could do a bingo card on things she’ll spout - the British didn’t understand me so they decided to hate me.......not allowed the freedom to be me........racism......sexism....,,,,.hurt because when I tried I was rejected........upset at Archies birth - my body and unborn child were suddenly public property.......no one cared ........
It’s going to come across as an attack on an elderly lady who’s 99 yr old husband is in hospital during a pandemic and they are constantly sniping by their actions until she has had to say ‘enough’ - and even then they sniped at that. At no point do I expect to hear the words ‘ we understand our new path we took doesn’t fit with the British Monarchy so it’s for the best we let others take on the roles we left behind in the U.K. and thank them for allowing us to do so’.

And why do I think all this and not give her a chance before the interview? Because this is the woman that on a major Royal visit to Africa, in some of the poorest areas decided it was a good idea to give an interview saying not one asked how I was’ leaving the men in suits who she despises to mop up her mess

LilacsAreNice

Ranting now - so please excuse me!

This 100% - I fail to see how unless the interview is a ‘we got this all wrong and we are sorry for any hurt’, that any of them including Oprah can look good. I bet we could do a bingo card on things she’ll spout - the British didn’t understand me so they decided to hate me.......not allowed the freedom to be me........racism......sexism....,,,,.hurt because when I tried I was rejected........upset at Archies birth - my body and unborn child were suddenly public property.......no one cared ........
It’s going to come across as an attack on an elderly lady who’s 99 yr old husband is in hospital during a pandemic and they are constantly sniping by their actions until she has had to say ‘enough’ - and even then they sniped at that. At no point do I expect to hear the words ‘ we understand our new path we took doesn’t fit with the British Monarchy so it’s for the best we let others take on the roles we left behind in the U.K. and thank them for allowing us to do so’.

And why do I think all this and not give her a chance before the interview? Because this is the woman that on a major Royal visit to Africa, in some of the poorest areas decided it was a good idea to give an interview saying not one asked how I was’ leaving the men in suits who she despises to mop up her mess
because they are alowed to do so.
they are playing with RF and British public like a toy and nobody is doing nothing. like Macavity said 'it is like cat and mouse'.
they (MM) are always on the attack and RF tiptoing around them. what a sad thing to watch.

Kitchenalia

I think she is very similar to Trump actually.
Yes she slates Trump but actually they are both full on narcs!

The annoying thing is that the audience for this interview will be big, even if we are watching and throwing things at the tv, so it generates more publicity for them. Really it would be fantastic if everything they did was totally ignored by the press and they lost their oxygen although we know that’s not going to happen.

Elodie

i am very sad for the 30 million spent on their wedding (for their PR) and further costs. they(MM) tricked the RF.
It's annoying as it's possible they never planned to stay permanently, just for a couple of years to cement the much needed royalty angle to monetise, or at the very least they knew leaving within a short while was a possibility. I'm sure they must have talked before marrying with M saying 'but what if it doesn't work out' and H replying 'then we'll leave'. To me, it was part of the deal between them. How much she manipulated and H was duped I don't know but I'm leaning towards M not having planned on hanging around for long from the start. So it's disgusting they had that big flash wedding at our expense and had the cheek to say it brought in more in tourist money. Missing the point completely. She's always so aggressively assertive - as noted by the flash responses of no one has a monopoly on the word royal or service.

Bellarosa

It's annoying as it's possible they never planned to stay permanently, just for a couple of years to cement the much needed royalty angle to monetise, or at the very least they knew leaving within a short while was a possibility. I'm sure they must have talked before marrying with M saying 'but what if it doesn't work out' and H replying 'then we'll leave'. To me, it was part of the deal between them. How much she manipulated and H was duped I don't know but I'm leaning towards M not having planned on hanging around for long from the start. So it's disgusting they had that big flash wedding at our expense and had the cheek to say it brought in more in tourist money. Missing the point completely. She's always so aggressively assertive - as noted by the flash responses of no one has a monopoly on the word royal or service.
H did say at first that M would be an asset to the Royals and that they were looking forward to their roles, so I think it is correct to say that a had not planned to stay long when she realised that the role would not be all about her. As soon as she voiced this to H he seems to have agreed with her and they plotted their exit. I think they believed things would just fall in to place as they wanted them to and they were truly surprised when this did not happen. M cannot comprehend that she cannot always have her own way and this is why she is so aggressive.

LilacsAreNice

she is a narsist, so can only love herself, money and position for herself not JCMH or anyone else.
i believe she never intended to stay. she conned, got the ring, the title and off she went. on the way she had 2 kids to enforce her position (maybe 1 more later, before menapouse?) .
thats why she never needed education of how to be a spouse of a royal. either her way or she is off.
how can a person be so disrespectful to HMTQ and the others? what kind of person is she other than being a narc? she looks so damaged but i have no pity for her at all.

Bellarosa

How on Earth does she feel “let down” by her in-laws? Is it because they didn’t jump to her defence at every perceived slight or press intrusion? Did she not realise that’s how they operate? Harry certainly did 🤷‍♀️ If it’s not that, then what? As we have said countless times, the Queen and indeed the country bent over backwards to make her feel welcome. We didn’t ask her if she was ok because there was no reason to believe she wasn’t.