Haway man, where are ya's???

Cinnamon Square

Grew up in Herts, moved around a bit, spent most of my 20s and 30s in the Midlands, now back in Herts as it's close to my mum.

I'd love a post-lockdown meet-up. They used to do them all the time on the TES forum but I always chickened out at the last minute.

Helmsley is lovely. Am now a mile and a half from the centre of York which is beautiful but has its challenges - cheek by jowl crowds all year apart from Boxing and New Year’s day, not to mention the marauding hen and stags who have ruined weekends for visitors and locals alike - no one wants to have a pair of naked tits rammed in their face at 2.00pm on a Saturday afternoon.

OP
OP
Toooldtobearsed3

Toooldtobearsed3

Helmsley is lovely. Am now a mile and a half from the centre of York which is beautiful but has its challenges - cheek by jowl crowds all year apart from Boxing and New Year’s day, not to mention the marauding hen and stags who have ruined weekends for visitors and locals alike - no one wants to have a pair of naked tits rammed in their face at 2.00pm on a Saturday afternoon.
Oh God, my son went to York St Johns and I hated driving in York. Its a bloody bottle neck getting from there to the east coast too!
I only go to York by train now 🚈