Hello : North West

LilyLangtry

Lancastrian here, now in Wiltshire, but I lived for a long time in Lancaster, Wigan and Warrington.

I love Wiltshire but I can’t get decent fish and chips round here for love or money😁

Oh, and no Booths. I really miss Booths.

OP
OP
Frogger

Frogger

I'm on a "rough" estate and I actually quite like it 🤷‍♀️
Been here 10 years and never had a problem.
I'm close to Brockholes which I love.

Hellkat

I think you live nearish my mum Frogger, we have had a lot of trouble since we moved here. I've got 2 in special needs education and we have had all sorts of crap thrown at the house including stones and a coffee table plus other kids shouting things at the sn 2.
Been prone to gangs starting as they know I'm on my own with the kids. Had the police here so many times because of it all my second oldest is on meds for anxiety since we have lived here.

Lancastrian here, now in Wiltshire, but I lived for a long time in Lancaster, Wigan and Warrington.

I love Wiltshire but I can’t get decent fish and chips round here for love or money😁

Oh, and no Booths. I really miss Booths.
Fish and chips is a deal breaker for me, we don't eat them often and Preston is only place I've lived that I can get scraps without explaining what they are 🤣

OP
OP
Frogger

Frogger

we have had all sorts of crap thrown at the house including stones and a coffee table plus other kids shouting things at the sn 2.
Been prone to gangs starting as they know I'm on my own with the kids. Had the police here so many times because of it all
Little arseholes. I know that's not what you're meant to say about unruly teens, but that's what they are.
I hope you and the kids are OK and can find somewhere nicer soon

Hellkat

Little arseholes. I know that's not what you're meant to say about unruly teens, but that's what they are.
I hope you and the kids are OK and can find somewhere nicer soon
We aren't doing to bad at the moment. It's been a bit quieter since lockdown so we have been enjoying that. I'm looking into areas now to move.