How very unothersite of me.

RomaniEuntDomus

I work with someone who just buys a toilet brush and uses it once and throws it away. These weird people exist in real life. She also loves a zoflora haul and sprays lenor mixed with water all over her furniture.
What is it about Zoflora? Is it masking a silent epidemic of solvent abuse among housewives?

(They're not on glue after all).

Camille Bordey

I work with someone who just buys a toilet brush and uses it once and throws it away. These weird people exist in real life. She also loves a zoflora haul and sprays lenor mixed with water all over her furniture.
My husband's sister had a plumber in last year. He used the toilet while he was there (just peed apparently) so she had to buy a new toilet seat and lid in case he might have 'contaminated' them.

Duchessofmanchester

OP
OP
S

Socks

My husband's sister had a plumber in last year. He used the toilet while he was there (just peed apparently) so she had to buy a new toilet seat and lid in case he might have 'contaminated' them.
that would have made a good thread over there.

This could be the mums.chat comeback! "Are you sniffing zoflora?" Tinkly laugh
are you going to get the tee printed?

Hawthorn

I don't have a view in my garden that needs screening, so therefore have absolutely no need for any plants that are very fast-growing but stop growing at the exact height required, are evergreen, low maintenance, never drop leaves anywhere, won't cast any shade or hang over the fence into the neighbour's garden, aren't poisonous to either humans or dogs, don't need pruning or watering, smell lovely and have pink flowers on pretty much all year round.

RomaniEuntDomus

Was the tinkly laugh originally supposed to be a cool clever response to somebody trying to embarrass you? Or was it an example of annoying behaviour?
It's from the lexicon of school mums put-downs, along with 'what an interesting colour combination' and 'I did adore 2010 fashions' and 'your son is so spirited and quirky'.

The best responses to which (if you could be bothered or able at 8.20 on a wet Wednesday morning) would probably be 'Well it was this or my pyjamas', 'I'll see if it's worth selling on eBay in a decade then, might be worth something then' and 'Yeah, I'm working on stamping it out of him' (eyeroll). And the tinkly laugh gets a stony glare and an 'I'm not joking.'

In my dreams...