I have just watched...

Dollydaydream

I have a feeling that it's nothing to do with babies...
Correct. Nothing to do with babies at all. Or stations. If you have Sky tv channels it is easily found. I may look at it again. In a year or two.
:cautious:
loop dancing GIF by Julie Winegard

DingADong

Quite an old video from 2015 about the Syrian refugee crisis, I find it interesting nevertheless. Regardless of people's opinion about refugees vs economic migrants, we can agree that you have to be desperate to do this. This documentary follows their journey from getting on the boat to walking across countries literally.

Littlemessyhouse

Spent last Saturday bingewatching Lupin on Netflix. It isn't the original Maurice Leblanc stories, but has a character that is much inspired by them. In French with subtitles. I love caper type films and if they're set in another country, all the better.

Bellarosa

I see Babestation in the channel list and think 'Really????' every single time like a prudish maiden aunt.
My FiL is a bit rubbish with tech. A while back they went in a cruise at Christmas and asked my son if he could set up Stricly to tape for them while they were aware ( they have Virgin tv which came with the house). When he looked at their planner, they had recorded all sorts of random things, including “Red Hot TV” 😂😂

Kasey & her Sunshine Band

My FiL is a bit rubbish with tech. A while back they went in a cruise at Christmas and asked my son if he could set up Stricly to tape for them while they were aware ( they have Virgin tv which came with the house). When he looked at their planner, they had recorded all sorts of random things, including “Red Hot TV” 😂😂
My dad accidentally recorded channel 100 which is continuous, it maxed out their Tivo box. I've also deleted hours of Peppa Pig and Kojak amongst others (instead of pressing play, Dad pressed Series Link). There is still lots of random crap on there which we haven't been able to delete yet due to lockdown. Dad had lots of screenshots in his phone gallery which I did delete for him. He also tried to get onto the internet by trying to push the Google button on the laptop screen rather than click on the mouse. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I realised what he was doing, I laughed.... to be fair my parents are both 81.

Planthedgeandtree

My dad accidentally recorded channel 100 which is continuous, it maxed out their Tivo box. I've also deleted hours of Peppa Pig and Kojak amongst others (instead of pressing play, Dad pressed Series Link). There is still lots of random crap on there which we haven't been able to delete yet due to lockdown. Dad had lots of screenshots in his phone gallery which I did delete for him. He also tried to get onto the internet by trying to push the Google button on the laptop screen rather than click on the mouse. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I realised what he was doing, I laughed.... to be fair my parents are both 81.
I know who complained loudly at the phone shop that they had sold her a dud phone cos she couldn't answer calls by swiping the screen.... the whole place sniggered when they pointed out that she had to tap on it. :ROFLMAO:😂🤪

Snowdrop

Spent last Saturday bingewatching Lupin on Netflix. It isn't the original Maurice Leblanc stories, but has a character that is much inspired by them. In French with subtitles. I love caper type films and if they're set in another country, all the better.
I did the same. I thought it was disappointing. I liked the caper element - it was quite like Hustle - but the dubbing was dreadful and some of the dialogue very clumsy.

Littlemessyhouse

I did the same. I thought it was disappointing. I liked the caper element - it was quite like Hustle - but the dubbing was dreadful and some of the dialogue very clumsy.
I always watch with subtitles—hate dubbing and refuse to watch anything in another language that isn’t captioned. Also stops me from playing with my phone while the show is on!

Otters

I can rarely watch a programme without also doing something else. I keep forgetting to keep my eyes glued to the screen when there are subtitles! The one exception being gardening and garden transformation programmes.