No spend days 2021

NotSorry

How are we NoSpenders? I’m having a good week this week - haven’t spent anything that it isn’t already in the budget - still deleting sales emails!!

Xales

Doing good here.

Except for food I have not brought anything apart from the previously mentioned parts to insulate my loft. That is unheard of for me and January sales.

I do have to get petrol next week otherwise I can't get to work but looks like I am going to be furloughed part time again as sales have dropped off a cliff so that will last twice as long.

CakeO'clock

My birthday slippers and trousers were collected today. I did buy two packets of Percy Pigs while I was in Marks & Spencer but I used my birthday money so it's going under the radar.

Still not bought a cordless vacuum but my husband and I have decided to buy one as our current vacuum doesn't have an easy crevice/hose attachment so we don't vacuum the stairs or around the edges of the carpet as often as we should. Will therefore be a purchase but a thought out, researched and considered one. We have a budget we've agreed on too.

I have not bought any more yarn though, so that's pretty good especially with all the yarn clubs starting up in January.

Xales

My birthday slippers and trousers were collected today. I did buy two packets of Percy Pigs while I was in Marks & Spencer but I used my birthday money so it's going under the radar.

Still not bought a cordless vacuum but my husband and I have decided to buy one as our current vacuum doesn't have an easy crevice/hose attachment so we don't vacuum the stairs or around the edges of the carpet as often as we should. Will therefore be a purchase but a thought out, researched and considered one. We have a budget we've agreed on too.

I have not bought any more yarn though, so that's pretty good especially with all the yarn clubs starting up in January.
If you are like me you still won't clean them any more frequently :unsure:

Save your money :giggle:

CakeO'clock

If you are like me you still won't clean them any more frequently :unsure:

Save your money :giggle:
I just love a gadget and am desperately wanting to vacuum the attic room. It's still a regular attic (no fancy permanent stairs) but it's all boarded with velux windows. The previous owner had it as a man-cave. It's really dusty now with cobwebs and the regular corded vacuum won't reach (no idea if there's power sockets up there as it's full of boxes). Can't wait to get stuck into sorting it out up there.

But normally I would have convinced myself to spend £300 on a Dyson and just done it on a whim. I now have a lower budget and I'm holding out to see if I get any discount codes now I've signed up to a couple of manufacturer newsletters

Last edited: